- Working in Chartreuse -

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Taking another step.

I am utterly tired today. This comes as no surprise, considering how at 9:00 last night, Stephanie invited me to a LOTR mini-marathon. Considering Carol's AWOL status yet again, I agreed. Besides, could anyone conceive of me saying no to the Lord of the Rings? So in the end, Aditi (that's her name, I discovered, not DeeDee. My mistake.) wanted to see part of HP: Prisoner of Azkaban, so we did, while Jenn and Steph went to pick up Jana, who was coming in from DC around 10. We ate cookies, we laughed, and we watched Disc 1 of Extended ROTK. In essence, we par-tayd! It was great. Considering Disc 1 ended at 3 AM, no way was I gonna force Jenn to drive me back to the Desolate Dorm. So armed with my hand-knit socks, I curled up under a really soft fleecy blanket and slept like a rock until 11 AM. Good times.

The other thing that is making me tired is that I have decided to get in shape for once. To commemorate this decision, I power-walked 15 laps around the track outside my dorm. Hopefully I burned a few calories there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home