- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, December 10, 2004

As Tolkien would say (and I've said before)....

It is finished.

Semester Numero Uno at the University of Texas at Austin is in the bag. 7 more to go. I think I did alright (at least a B) on my Geology final... I was sort of bleh about it... hopefully my grade won't be bleh. Had a FAN-TABULOUS dinner with Daddy at Stubbs .... BARBEQUE.... YUMMY! (Ok, I'll stop with the ellipses now). Tomorrow, bright and early, I'll head out to do some last-minute thingamajigs, like sell my books back at the Co-op, turn in my paper to Ms. Hynes for Irish-American Lit, and pack up my lovely computer before heading down to Brownsville. Oh, Daddy also agreed to take me to the YARN STORE... I am going to try to teach myself how to knit socks this winter... tee hee hee. You may very well receive a pair if you are a friend/relative of mine, or if you pay me. If you really want to know about what I blab on about with knitting, visit my other blog. If you're not interested, Goodnight! See you in Brownsville! (retch...gag... Austin can kick Brownsville's boo-tay any day. I hate Brownsville. I heart Austin.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home