- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tomorrow it shall be finished

Quote of the day: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there will you long to return." --Leonardo da Vinci

What I'm Listening To: Brobdingnagian Bards - Lily the Pink
I'm Feeling: Procrastinatory and Hungry


I have two final exams tomorrow. And tomorrow is the last day of class. YAY!!! After that I only have one final exam and a final paper. Then it is finished for the semester! Sweetness! Plus, I'm going to go to Laura's house tomorrow to watch Bridget Jones. And I get to meet her fiance, Higley. Hahaha I'll be the only person in the house without a boyfriend... except Laura's housemate Jen. I have a feeling there are going to be quite a few sappy females there... Ah well. By the way, I advise you to listen to "Lily the Pink" if you have a speedy connection. It's HILARIOUS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home