- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Lab Grade... The Reality

It sucked this morning. Sucked ASS!!! I shall repeat for you incredulous folk: THE LAB FINAL SUCKED MORE ASS THAN I CARE TO THINK ABOUT!!!! I wish to beg pardon to the easily offended for my rather... *unladylike* use of language. However, I shall explain the reasoning behind the above assertion. First, it sucked because what was on the exam wasn't wholly covered by the review. Second, it sucked because I didn't study the book and review as much as I should have, thereby worsening the first reason. Third, it sucked because I was doubtful on about 15 to 20 out of 100 questions, thereby reducing my chances at getting an A by a significant percentage. There were more reasons why a final exam in a lab in geology sucked, but those three are by far the greatest.

However, a good thing happened today: I met a boy. :-D

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger theMatt said…

    My dear cousin, I know this probably won't help you much, but this bad grade crap in college business....it happens. It's happened to me. It's happening to me right now. It's happened to most of the people I know who're either in the same place we are, or have managed to make it through college into the "real world".

    It may suck complete ass, but in the long run, it won't really matter all that much. At least that's what I'm telling myself right now...

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger theMatt said…

    Oh, and what's this about a boy?....

    I shall be conversing with you when the madness that is the next two weeks of my life is over. :-D

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Annemarie, your blog is creative. Wow! As I was out blog surfing for detailed info on carpentry wood working I found you rpage. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you would not mind, I would like to post your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need
    it, there's lots of information on this site about carpentry wood working.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't really remember how I ended up reading your Lab Grade... The Reality post (since I rarely ever read blogs anymore) but since I yours made me stop, I might as well write you something before i go back to working on my movie download program site.

    Hey, you can now say that someone from Guatemala read your site :)
    Cheers

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Annemarie :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a best movie download site in pure english, which is a first for me.

    Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
    Cheers

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Annemarie :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download anime movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

    Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
    Cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home