- Working in Chartreuse -

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Adventure Today, Too Tired To Tell:

Read the title... it says it all. I'm tired, I don't want to take a Geology final on Tuesday, nor do I want to take two exams on Friday. I have also made a resolve to eat healthier (be quiet Irvine ;-P) so that I don't get all fat andunhealthy and stuff. I also am thinking of getting a job at the Alpine Bagel Cafe next semester, although I don't quite know how I'm going to manage that with 5 classes. We'll see. For now, I have to do a ton of reading (which I didn't do over break), a ton of studying (which I didn't do over break), and a ton of yarn shopping (which was impossible to do over break). I just hope that I get through this week without screwing myself over too badly. Oh, and I have a picture of myself looking quite hippy-with-an-I-don't-care-what-I-look-like face. And boy, do I look like I just walked out of the victim's aisle. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home