- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Sorry for the lack of posts

Been kinda bored and not doing too much here at home. I'm just enjoying being home. Considering what to do for housing next year, making Christmas gifts, hanging out with Kevin, watching movies, enjoying ROTK Extended Version more than anything else in the world, and other such things. Oh, and if you ever get the chance to play Sims2, don't... it's damn addicting! And my sister refuses to leave my computer now! (hers doesn't have a DVD drive, so she's gotta use mine)... Chcolate is GOOD!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger theMatt said…

    I've only managed to see Disc 1 of ROTK Extended...we got ourselves a copy of it for Christmas, so viewing of Disc 2 will happen soon i think.

    Your advice about The Sims is duly noted. It's not touching my machine. Why don't you kick your darling sister off of yours?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home