- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, December 13, 2004

What the hell am I doing?

I'm very afraid of the list of things "to do" that I just compiled a few minutes ago. Albeit most of it is knitting and organizing, but that's what constitutes much of my room right now: yarn and... well, mess. I don't know if a month will be sufficient to do the revamping and organizing I need to do, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Things I need to do tomorrow include:
-giving my best friend a birthday present (since I didn't get to do so at all this weekend)
-going to Wal-Mart for necessary organizational materials
-going to the library to see Mrs. Wiley
-going by St. Joe to give salutations to teachers
-getting started on half a million other things

Don't be surprised if it appears I've fallen off the face of the planet... I haven't... I'm just swamped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home