- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, October 04, 2004

Weekend Update

This past weekend was really fun. On Saturday, I went on a fanatical cleaning spree before heading over to celebrate Irvine's birthday at P.F. Chang's. DAMN! That was goooood! I feel really young, though, because he's 20 and I'm 17... but oh well, I'll be 18 soon enough. On Sunday I went to the Geo Field Trip, and I'll post some pictures later on, when I know how to fix them up and make them smaller. I was exhausted today from the trip, because we did lots of traveling and "scrambling" around on rocks. It was great, though.

Right now I'm feeling really artistic rather than studious, and I'm taking really interesting and artsy pictures. Dunno how good they are, but they're at least semi-artistic. One thing I hate is being artistic at precisely the moments I need to be most practical. Like now. I have to study and do my dishes, but all I want to do is take pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home