- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Einstein Invented Ice Cream

Children, children, anyone who invented ice cream had the creative genius to create the ultimate venue for young women to combat depression, and to satisfy the instatiable urge for something rich, delicious, and sweet that is not a man. (Sorry boys, when you're not available for the takin', ice cream is the next best thing). Currently, tea is my daytime lover, and ice cream my lover at night. Yesterday in fact, I had about 6 cups of different types of tea. And today, I went to Barnes and Noble, because they were having a sale on HT Tea where if you bought two tins, you got one free. Well, I returned the tea I bought yesterday, then re-bought it and another one, to get a free one. I got one called African Autumn, which is a blend of cranberry, redbush, and orange (yummy) and also one called Red Sun, which is a blend of different Ceylon teas, and White Earl Grey, which is a mild, non caffeine version of the black tea favorite. It's really fabulous. They have this new innovation thingy, where their loose tea is packaged in little silken sachets. Apparently it allows the loose tea to filter, without grinding it so small like they do with regular tea bags. Well, I had the African Autumn, and I LOVED it. One sachet makes 2 cups of tea, so despite the seemingly meagre amount of tea bags for the price (20 sachets for 7 dollars) you really get double that (40 cups of tea for 7 dollars). I like it. If you visit the site,you can see their selection. FYI, they had all but the Hindi tea at B&N. I may just go in another month or so and get another few tins :) However, the awesome 3 for 2 deal expires at the end of september. Tea is the best drink in the world, and it's the number 2 drink in all the world. The number 1 drink is water, so ha! I guess I really must move to England to experience the wonders that the true art of tea has to offer (not to mention India and China, where it all started).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home