- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I will Never take 5 classes at University, EVER

Indeed, you read correctly, I have way more than I need on my plate right now with merly four classes, and pretty easy classes to boot. I'm noticing how either by coincidence or lack of planning, many of my papers/tests fall on the same day or during the same week. So to remedy that, I'm planning every single minute little detail right now, because otherwise I'll feel more overwhelmed by the stuff that I don't know about than about the things I do. So I pity and do not envy my roommate, Carol and her 5 class load. One of her seminar classes (an elective, non-writing component class) requires her to write a paper after every class. It's a critical thinking class, but she's gotta write an essay/paper for each class. That sucks really badly. Plus with a math teacher that doesn't teach, she's already stressed out enough. I hope she does ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home