- Working in Chartreuse -

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Life.... Irresponsible

Well, chronicling today's events: I am officially diagnosed as a TLC "Trading Spaces" addict, and a lazy-butt extraordinaire! I have watched so much wonderful and yet non-useful television programming today that I'm feeling guilty. Add to that that I didn't do as much reading as I had hoped, and my stomach is in knots. I guess I can console myself by saying that I needed a day off, but it's amazing how much better I would feel if I worked my butt off today and then tomorrow lounged around doing nothing. Anyways, I saw "Napoleon Dynamite" with Irvine today at Dobie Theatre. It was a pointless, plotless movie, but it was funny. Especially the Mexican stereotype they played up. The funny thing was, it's TRUE!!!! The whole chong, mexican flag on the car, pinata and old english script spelling "Sanchez" on the back window of a car is TRUE!!! I live in chong-world, Brownsville Texas, where low-riders are king. But anyway, after one last episode of Clean-Sweep on TLC, then I head to bed, and tomorrow is Church, books, and TV after it has finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home