- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, September 10, 2004

The World is Good To Me!!!!!!!!!!

Whee!!!! I am amazingly hyper right now. I finished the exam in Intro to Archaeology. It was pretty easy, with the exception that I didn't know two questions out of about 30 I hope I didn't underestimate my abilities, however. Lets see, I'm listening to U2 and playing Final Fantasy 1 and jammingout at the top of my lungs. My neighbors must think I'm some sort of freak. My RA thinks Carol and I are freaks already, b/c we actually plan on going to bed by about 9:30 or 10 at night. Hey, I need 9 hours sleep! Well, for those of us with early classes, it makes it difficult with only about 5 hours of sleep. Ironically, Carol and I stayed up talking until 12:30 and both of us have early classes. The day it's most important for us to go to sleep early, we stay up late. Anyway, off to see a film in Intro to Ancient Egypt, and to continue Jamming out to the Barenakedladies. By the way, Badly Drawn Boy is coming to Austin October 25!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home