- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back from Home

I spent the weekend at home, mainly b/c I was homesick, but also because I forgot tons of stuff. You wouldn't believe the amount of food I brought back with me. I mean, ramen and granola bars up the wazoo! Right now I'm sort of preparing to head to my geology lab, but see, when one falls asleep around 11 p.m. the lovely hour of 7 a.m. is not quite so lovely as when one falls asleep around 9:30 p.m. Ah well. While at home, I saw the movie "Hero" with Kevin and Paloma. That movie KICKED BUTT!!! I mean, between the beautiful colors and sweet martial arts, and the symbolism that steeped everything, it was fabulous. Well, a few chores beckon to me still, such as making my bed, washing my dishes, and fixing my hair before I go to lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home