- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Free Food is Good!

Today I discovered a meal place that is worthy of the image of college life: the Jester 2nd Floor Dining Hall. For 3 bucks, you get all you can eat, and it's not too bad. I'm thinking that I'll just eat there and treat myself to a-la-carte sushi and other yummy things every so often. But when I go home, I'm stocking up on RAMEN! It's true what they say, that you know you're a college freshman if all you eat is ramen. But I figure I can bend that rule by eating a hearty meal a day, and then when it comes time to the end of the year, I can pay my way to a-la-carte heaven! heheh... and I most definitely understand the whole "free food is awesome" dynamic now. I mean, when people GIVE you food, you don't have to spend money on food... you can spend money on.... SUSHI! or.... ICE CREAM! *ahem* not that I do any of that *ahem* Anyway, I am starting to wonder at my English Major choice, due to the amount of reading my professor assigns and the amount of writing that I have to do for that course. I don't dislike the reading, it's just a huge quantity, and I don't dislike writing the papers, I just dislike writing them on short notice. However, reading is very fun, geology is fun for non-majors, and I do believe I'm going to take a nutrition class next semester to fulfill my other science requirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home