- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

College is 2 more days away! AAAH!

Yes, that's right folks, I leave for UT Austin in a full 2 days. Friday morning I must be packed and in the car for the drive up. I officially move in between the hours of 8:00 and 11:59 PM. I think my mom wants me to spend the night alone in the dorm (my roommate doesn't move in till Sunday), but my dad said I could stay at the hotel! We're going to eat at Stubbs Barbeque (thanks for the recommendation, Ferni!) in celebration of Johnny's birthday (which is on the first day of classes for me, but since I won't be in Brownsville, we celebrate it early. I'm hoping that I'll get along with my roommate and that I can do well in my classes. I even may get pumped up to start swimming again! (No influence from the Olympics or anything, yeah?) Or maybe Tae-kwon-do. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home