- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Indeed

A grand total of 14 days await until classes start, and a little over a week before I'm moved into my dorm at Austin. I still have things to put together, buy, and organize before I go. I'm thinking of going downtown and to the flea market sometime soon and getting myself a few "new" items of clothing either to revamp or wear as is. Dillards has this BEAUTIFUL new collection of wife-beaters (a.k.a. grandpa tanks)in all different colors, with cute sequins around the neckline and a cute matching applique. I mean, RIT dye, stuff from Michaels or the flea market, a little ribbon, and I've got a fabulous new shirt for at least a quarter of what Dillards sells them for. not to mention now that ponchos are in style, the cute little shawl I'm knitting may do very well in terms of fashion and function this winter. I'm also thinking of heading over to Wal-Mart and picking up some great (and cheap) yarn, either cheneille or "homespun" as opposed to the really scratchy polyester stuff that is conventional yarn. Another "must" is a black tank top for a beautiful little bohemian paisley top I found downtown a few months ago. Drawback: it's very sheer material, so in the name of decency, I need a tank top. What else do I need?
I know!
- tweezers
- bookshelf
- fave books
- textbooks
- a few school supplies

I know there's more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home