- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

In Today's Thoughts

I got my hair cut on Saturday, and it looks really cute. It's a bob sort of cut, but the ends are razored rather than super flat. I like it, but I can't EVER replicate how nice it looked when the stylist did it. I tried blow drying it and then straightening it with an iron, but it's still puffy, and the ends curl. :( Oh well, maybe I can learn how to dry my own hair so that it doesn't look all weird.

I've been listening to some really mellow and artsy folksy songs:

1. Danny Boy (my fave version is by Sinead O'Connor, though I don't like her at all)
2. Fields of Athenry (By Paddy Reilly)
3. You Raise Me up (They had the song in closing at the Olympics last night)


By the way, did anyone see synchronized diving for men yesterday? It was so cool! At the very end, the Chinese screwed up, the Russians screwed up, and the US screwed up. Not like there was any pressure on our divers or anything, but if they had done a decent dive, they could've won gold. But Greece did, and it was ok. The cuban guys were very very very attractive in their speedos, I might add. In fact, virtually all the male swimmers, gymnasts, and divers look very very good in tight leotards/swimsuits :) Not like I'm paying particular attention or anything (*ahem* I'm going to marry both of the Hamm twins *ahem). Ah well. I love the Olympic games. Women's gymnastics tonight! wee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home