- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, August 23, 2004

Follow-up to the UT experience

Well, day 2 of college life comes to a close soon, and what a tiring day it has been! I got up around 8 and then went to the bank, where I waited in line forever, only to be told that I didn't have my account number on my deposit slip. So, I went back to the dorm, got the account number, and checked out my schedule and everything. I found out where two of my four classes are held, and let me tell you, I don't think I've ever walked this much in one day. After walking around all morning I went back to the dorm and spent 2 hours just chatting with Carol. It's amazing how alike we are. She's very nice and studious and friendly, exactly what I need in a roommate. :) I just start classes the day after tomorrow and I hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home