- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Laziness has a hold on me!!!!

Ever since I went home this past weekend, I have lost my rhythm and work mentality. I mean, I don't feel like reading, I feel like messing around on deviantART.com all day. I go to class, it's true, but I have fallen out of the groove of things, which is VERY VERY BAD NEWS. Right now is not a hectic time or anything (just wait till the end of september, then I'll have grey hair!), but I feel like I should be getting ahead in my classes, anticipating everything and all.

Another thing, it's like professors PLAN exams on the same week or something, because I have something in ALL my classes during 1 week. It's very very very crazy. Plus, I have my first test ever on friday. No fun. I need to study for it, because I have only a vague idea of what to expect. Something about "general concepts" and stuff. Sigh. I guess I'd better start actually doing something if I want to avoid UTB next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home