- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Interesting Activities on the College Front

Chronicling today's events:

Well, for starters, I woke up this morning a little later than I usually do to go to Lab, and I knew I was going to have to hurry. So as I'm leaving the building with 10 mins to get to my class, I look outside and realize it's raining. No problem except that I've forgotten my umbrella, and I'm wearing leather-soled sandals. So I run upstairs, put on my sneakers and grab my umbrella and sprint to lab. Fortunately for me, I arrive just as the TA does, and all is well.
I wrote a poem today, which is why there is a poem in an earlier post today. I was sitting on the steps of Gregory Gym and wondered what it would be like if I was looking at myself sitting directly across the street by the business school, and if I was in completely different moods. So I imagined it, and there I am.
After English class today, I went with Carol to the Undergraduate English Association meeting, where we basically signed up for committees and activities and stuff. I signed up for the poetry group and the Book Club, and I'm going to help organize the latter. We really do need a good book club, and especially in the English department. I am thinking of going tomorrow to a Dead Poets Society meeting, (which I found out about today) and tonight, in just a few minutes, I'm going to head to a Celtic and Traditional Music meeting/festival/thingy. I hope it's cool, because that's my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE type of music in the whole whide world. Hopefully, that is, once I finish the two R's: Ramen and Reading. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home