- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, September 17, 2004

Unbelievably busy...

...and it only gets worse. However, this weekend is one I can relax. I just need to read a novel and study for my geology lab on Tuesday. However, no Ancient Egypt class today, and we got out early from Intro to Archaeology. Plus... get this... I got a 100 on my exam! I just hope a 4.0 GPA is in store for this semester :) Yeah right. But this weekend will be devoted to reading (no papers or anything, whee!) and knitting. I want to finish my shawl by the time it actually gets cold (Yea, b/c I finished my first scarf in April) and I may begin on a Harry Potter-esque Griffyndor/Ravenclaw skinny scarf, because that's about all that you need to wear here in Austin during the cold (for now). I may need to go outside to thaw, because my dorm room is FRIGID.

On another note, Amazon.com also carries a version of The Cat in the Hat and How the Grinch Stole Christmas in Latin. I don't know how well Seussian rhymes translate into dead languages, but apparently it works...

Tonight: Anime! Sunday: Screening of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" yay! I might as well relax now, because the week from hell is approaching after this coming week, and I know it's gonna suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home