- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What Kind of Girl Are You?

Now this is interesting:




The ethics of this book are what would either enrage me or make me laugh at the genius of it all. Basically, it's a book telling guys how to figure out a girl's interests and then apply that sort of stereotype thing to cook for her and hopefully get her to have sex with you. Now, I'm opposed to the whole dangling-of-sex as a reward for being nice to a girl ethos of this book, but the other side of me says, "hey, it's how many guys think, so just laugh and deal with it and the dirt will separate from the gold in time." Besides, the recipes actually look tasty, and if you're a guy and you cook for me and speak to me in a foreign language or with an accent from another country... I'm basically all yours! Pretty simple, eh?

Now if you read the descriptions of the "girl-categories" I fit, and take a little bit from each, you've basically got me. I'm not as hardcore nerdy as the Academic girl, but neither am I as well, conscious of what Susan Sarandon says as the Progressive girl. You talk to me and really listen to me? That's what I want, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home