- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'd Rather Be Knitting

[mood: Not happy. Not unhappy.]
[music: This Mortal Coil - Song of the Siren]

This week has been a week signed and sanctioned by Satan to make me miserable, pressured, and stressed out. However, the most annoying thing is that it's not entirely due to large amounts of work. Oh no. It's due to my incessant laziness.

Chapters (cumulative) to have read this week : 6, plus 200 pages of novels.
Chapters actually read: 1/4 of 1 chapter. and 160 pages from the novels... note that 60 were read 2 hours before class began and were discussed.

Amount of tests this week: 1
Grade probability on said test[s]: B---maybe. Why? It was an easy-assed test. However, I didn't study the little details that might've made the difference between an A or a B. Why wasn't I studying? AIM.
Actual Grade Achieved: 86. I knew it.
My Feelings on this grade: I know I could've done better

Amount of Papers due this week: 1
Amount written as of right now: 1 page. of 6.

Amount of tests/papers due sometime before Spring break: 3. 1 paper and 2 tests. Oh, and 3 reading quizzes.

My solution to feeling like a bad student (and the guilt trip I'll get if I lose my scholarship): Do homework prior to 10:00, when AIM can be all-consuming without too many problems.
Yea. I haven't knit a stitch since Sunday. I'm in withdrawal. This is just too painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home