- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Good day to breathe easy

[mood: little-ray-of-sunshine happy]
[music: aimee mann - one is the loneliest number]

Well, much to my delight, the DHFS called me today informing me that they had reviewed my case and had decided to re-offer me the contract! All I had to do was head over there and sign it before noon tomorrow. I headed out to class about an hour early, signed it, and now it's activated! :-D It made my day, really it did. To celebrate and to simply enjoy the lovely weather that we've been having recently, I took a walk over by the turtle pond. So many turtles! There had to have been about 25 of them. They ranged from big ones with shells about the size of a sheet of printer paper to a teeny tiny little thing nor more than an inch and a half long! It was so neat just to sit and watch them swim, sunbathe, and climb around. I watched until class time, simply bursting with joy at the fact that I am no longer screwed over for housing. Life is good.

Tonight I have dance class, where hopefully I'll catch on better than I did last week. I danced so badly that this one guy actually left! I've been practicing the basic step, so hopefully everything will be better. All in all, it's fun, and all I can do is improve, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home