- Working in Chartreuse -

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ahhh...

What a great weekend this was! Friday night was the Salsa Dance Festival, which, I must say, rocked my world. The dancing! The professional-like couples! Amazing, simply amazing. Then we went to a club, but left really early into it because there were these weird thug-like guys staring at us, the only white people in there.... it was scary. Then we went to Pluckers for chicken and fried pickles. I swear, if you haven't had a fried pickle, you have NO IDEA what you're missing. Mmm... yummy! They're so delectably wonderful. They sound weird, I know, but if you ever get the chance, try them!

Then yesterday I headed over to Laura's for some fabulous Gourmet Pizza, created by the culinary maven, Stephanie. Absolutely fabulous! Since Laura didn't have her loverboy around this weekend, I stayed to keep her company, and we stayed up all night, swapped manly stories, and in the morning, I made WAFFLES! (The fact that I kept her company is true, but not the waffles). Now I'm sitting here, updating the blog instead of homework, because homework is not fun, and the internet is. Oh well. That's my weekend, such as it was. Fun and great. Isn't that how life should be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home