- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

No Matter what they say, OU still SUCKS!

[mood: lazy and normal-esque]
[music: John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)]

Yea, OU kicked our asses in basketball last night. We SO could've beaten them, but the boys sort of fell apart at the end. I'm sad because I discovered too late the fun and joy of going to sports events. Last night was the last home basketball game of the season. I do believe I shall continue attending games next year, considering I'll have a buddy to go with!

Oh, if you're curious.... go here. That's me, though I have elements of other colors as well.

I'm off to class now! I hate stress and having too much to do and not enough time to do it in. But I won't complain of the mountain of schoolwork that is my own fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home