- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I prefer it to be raining when it's cold than for it to be humid when it's hot

[mood: 5...6...7...8...FAB-ulous!]
[music: Dido - Don't Leave Home]

Isn't it wonderful when stress is relieved, at least for the time being? Well since, my feminist-instructed English class was cancelled yesterday, the professor, in all her absolute magnanamity moved the due-date for our essay from tomorrow till next Tuesday. 5 more days to actually write a decent essay! Whee! That makes this week no longer the week from hell version 1.5, but a rather mild week. Next week, however, is going to SUCK! Two tests and a paper due! Maybe I can produce some sort of discipline in myself over this weekend to study and write in order to CONQUER next week. Yep. I may celebrate and take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home