- Working in Chartreuse -

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Goddammit!

Mood: bipolar
Music: Eve6 - Here's to the Night
I feel like: sleeping and forgetting about the world until tomorrow

Ugh! Today was a mix between pleasure and torture. It was great because I got to hang out with Irvine, Ben, and John and make them food. Cooking really allows me to let loose and relax. I really do love it, and although it's a tough trade, I want to learn from the pros, and even if I don't make a career out of it, I want to learn it and learn it well. (whoa, weird sentence structure there) I made some really spiffy hamburgers, fries, and a chocolate tiramisu. I hope the guys really enjoyed it, because I had a blast making it. However, it was torture because there are things I want to say, but can't. I'll leave it at that.

So if anyone wants chocolate tiramisu, either head over to my dorm before I eat it all, or buy me the ingredients and I'll make it for ya!

It sucks when you really really really like someone and you can't tell them b/c you're too nervous about what they'll think, or you're not sure what they think about you, and so you're intimidated.

Yea, now I get to go to the library in 1/2 an hour to watch "The Devil's Own" for my English class. It's a movie about the IRA (Irish Republican Army) with Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford. Speaking of the latter, I got to watch snippets of the last installment of Star Wars with him as Han Solo. Pretty cool. Star Wars kicks butt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home