- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, November 05, 2004

Random Name and Title Generator

For all of you whom I have not introduced to the magnificence of this beauty, I beg you to explore the infinitely random set of permutations that produces smiles even in the most depressed Kerry-voters.

A Sample from my collection (not only my titles, but those of friends as well):

Ombudswoman Junior Grade of Silly People Who Don't Like Seal Clubbing, DJ Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Commander-In-Training of Deviant Sexual Practices, Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Sorceress of Cannibalistic Rituals to the Glory of Pimpin' Hos, Perky-L'il Enisa Ibrahimovic

The McNugget of Cannibalistic Rituals to the Glory of Baby Monkeys, Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Fuhrerin of Very Little, Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Teenage Mutant Ninja Sheriff of Dictionaries and Everlasting Gobbstoppers, Annemarie Paloma Pearson (my personal favorite)

Goddess of The Ancient Order of Men in Tights, Myra Lara

Über-Chairwoman Maximus of The National Association for the Advancement Dictionaries and Telepathic Snow-Dolphins, Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Colonel of The Alliance of Procrastination and Sleeping In, Annemarie Paloma Pearson (truer words have never been spoken)

Inspector of All Things Not Pertaining to Dragon Balls, Kevin Paul Osmers XII

Inspector of The Ancient Order of The Wonkavator, Snoop Doggy Tom Marvolo Riddle

Mayor of Invincible Sand Castles, Anna Celia Ramirez

Superintendent Emeritus of The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Tom Marvolo Riddle IV

Empress of Lesbians, Libby Stern, The Insatiable (She's my weird Geology professor)

Funkmistress of Emergency Roadside Call Boxes and Boxer Brief-like Things, Snoop Doggy Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Commander of Kicking Oprah's Ass, Irvine Michael Downing

Raja and Vice Poobah of People Who Say "Turn That Frown Upside Down", Annemarie Paloma Pearson

Slum Lord of Ramen Flava' Packets, Laura Marie Wilkinson

Indefinite Quasi-Master of The Rainbow Connection, Harry Potter



There are plenty more where that came from... enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is Myra, the phoenix. Geez kid, SNES is addicting, but so far, I haven't had any new games and my brother raids Denethor (my computer). It's slow. Anyway, you're so freaking adorable Annemarie! And I love your poem, very nice. I read your blog as a novel.
    www.livejournal.com/users/xdevoidwraithx
    I think I already told you it.
    I'd play video games with you! But yeah, distance. [-_-] Do take English calsses, you are so fervidly inclined to them. Much love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home