- Working in Chartreuse -

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Right....

Today was a day of no consequence, but not a good day. I overslept this morning and made it 20 minutes late to my Archaeology class. However, on the upside, we were watching a movie about ancient Egyptian burial customs, and how archaeologists are reconstructing the temples of Luxor and Karnak. Then, I went back to my room to watch some more sappy already-seen romantic movies, and wait for my class registration time to begin. And indeed I registered. I am enrolled for Interpersonal Communications, Intro to Psychology, Introductory Nutrition and Government. However, I am waitlisted for two English classes. As I wanted to have the certainty of being in those courses, I went to go see my adviser. Well... she said that I should remain on the waitlist to see if I can get into the classes that way, otherwise, she'll put me into them. However, I get to wait till January to find out if I made it. Apparently I have a 90 percent chance of one class and 70 percent chance for another, which is good, I suppose. I just don't like being kept in suspense over my classes. But I know I will throw a tantrum if I don't make it into the English classes I want. For crying out loud, that's my MAJOR! When I'm done with the stupid basics, that's what I am going to be taking: English. Oh well. Now to wash dishes and explore E-bay.

There's this beautiful angora yarn being sold for ten pounds (about 18 bucks) and I WANT IT.... but it's so damn expensive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home