- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It's all crazy-like

Yea, I just finished watching "Love, Actually" and now I really do want a boyfriend. Romantic movies do that to me... I want the romance, the butterflies in the stomach, the agony of waiting and loving. I also got a 93 on my Intro to Ancient Egypt exam... YAY for me!!!! (I just need the same grade on the final and I've made an A). I think I did OK on my Geo exam, and I hope that goes well too. Last crazy-like thing... I've planned out my sched for next semester, and I may actually... gasp! take more than 12 hours, and I figure I might as well do more than one English class, because when it gets toward the end, I'm going to be taking more than one a semester anyways, and that would be bad if I didn't prepare myself. So registration begins tomorrow. Here goes nothing, and if anything doesn't go as I hope.... I can always go to my advisor for a change in schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home