- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, November 05, 2004

Super NES consumes my life!

And I've been playing Super NES since 12 noon. Scary! What with Zelda: A Link to the Past and Yoshi's Island and The Pagemaster, I've had my share of frustration and absolute relief when I finally kicked that boss's ass and got those damn red coins! I'm sort of sad right now, probably because I don't have much to do except kill time, and I know I'm going to be all alone this weekend :( However, I asked Irvine if I could borrow his kitchen on Sunday, so I figure I may be able to release some tension that I get from not having to do stuff with the thing that makes me happiest: cooking. So yea, gourmet fries, burgers, and chocolate tiramisu is in order. :) Yum! And my hair dryer died. No fun because now if I shower at night, I have to wrap a towel around my head so I don't catch pneumonia from that damn air conditioning vent which inevitably hits my side of the room and will probably cause some dread disease in my body by weakening my body's defenses with the chill. So I guess I'll go back to my games and everything... I may break down and play Zelda 64 although it tends to do some weird stuff to my computer when I run it. I wish I had dorky friends I could videogame with....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home