- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ways You Can Tell You're Important to Me:

[mood: relaxed and content]
[music: Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky]

To all my friends and loved ones: If it ever appears I'm insensitive or cold or something, remember that you're very important to me and I love y'all!

1. I talk to you a lot. This also includes going out of my way to interact with you. If I appreciate your communication, it means there's definitely affection.

2. I grace you with nicknames and/or terms of endearment. This does not apply to when I'm being particulary sarcastic or something.

3. I complement you. If I do complement you, rest assured it is sincere, and I'm not being a brownnoser or anything. If I complement you, it means I truly care about you and I want you to know that I hold a very high opinion of you.

4. I tell you stories about my past. This is especially true if I tell you stories of my childhood.

5. When I try to get you to listen to songs that I think are really cool, neat, spiffy, awesome, etc. This means that the song evokes some sort of emotion in me, and as an indication of our friendship, I want you to feel that same sort of emotion. The same applies with movies and books, though not as much as with music.

Basically, I'm an open book that's written in very large letters and in pretty simplistic language. I'm pretty blunt and lack any "art" or "disguise" when I tell people how I feel. You'd have to be pretty thick to not notice if I did or did not like you. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home