- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, March 07, 2005

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <---multiple grins

[mood: giddy as a junior-high girl in love :-D]
[music: Eve 6 - Here's to the Night]

Well, I'm ready to break out into song. See, there's this great guy named Gabe I've been eating lunch with pretty much all semester. I really liked him since last semester, but thing is, last semester he didn't show interest in me. Now he does. And I'm still interested. So, things are definitely moving towards romanticism. And I have gotten over my crush on Shippy. A night of good, long conversation with my homegirls helped keep me convinced of his asshole-status (I knew he was one, because he'd said some mean things to me, but I just needed reinforcement). Oh, and watching Dracula with Gary Oldman just made things grander! I think the reason everything's coming up roses right now is the fact I think I did very well on my Psych exam this morning. Not perfect, by any means, but quite well. And I'm happy. So there. Now I get to go read Edmund Burke's "Reflections on the Revolution in France" as well as study and finish my essay on Pamela. Well, I'm outta here like Vladimir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home