- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, March 14, 2005

Starcraft--or, yet another reason to avoid doing anything productive

Starcraft is great. Though if you've had experience with strategy games like Command and Conquer or Age of Empires, you may very well agree with me. Both my brother and my sister have played the strategy games, but I was too into *ahem* shall we say, other engagements? (Like scrapbooking and poetry-writing, etc.) I can no longer resist them... I....must....play..... I wonder if President Bush ever played these strategy games before he decided to go to war... maybe his generals do... who knows?

In other news, yeah, I watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "Garden State" on Saturday. Wow. That's all I have to say about them.... and that the music for both was killer and Zach Braff is an amazingly attractive genius.... :-) Oh, also, I really realy really enjoy a movie in which Jim Carey is actually a serious actor and doesn't do ridiculous faces and voices throughout the whole movie.

I don't want to do homework! But I must.... :-(

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger theMatt said…

    Garden State = incredible movie.

    *restrains self from making wise-crack about the president*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home