- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, March 18, 2005

20 Things I Have NOT Done over Break:

[mood: happy and content]
[music: The Shins - New Slang//Breaking Benjamin - Forget It]

Dear GOD I LOVE that song! If you have a chance, listen to it... it's fabulous. Anyway, the idea for this post was contributed by the lovely Steph. I acknowledge that this is a list of things I have NOT done, and hopefully I won't stick in any double negatives of things I have NOT not done. Yeah. I really like lists, if you haven't gathered from other posts and stuff. I do realize this may be a bit precipitous due to the fact that break is not over and I still have 1 full day at home to go. Well, here goes:

This Spring Break, I have NOT:
1. Gotten yelled at too badly for sleeping till noon in my beautiful, comfortable, snuggle-riffic bed.
2. Made food for my family more than once. (This is a record, considering I have an uncontrollable urge to cook ALL THE TIME and that is only perpetuated by the utter unavailability of anything other than a microwave in the dorm.)
3. Played Starcraft as much as I wished I could've. My mom gets mad at me for wasting my money on "estupid" games, therefore I can't play much when she's around.
4. Finished a lovely little knitted beret. Though I'm getting there!.
5. Gone to the movies with friends from back home.
6. Prevented my cat from escaping through the back door multiple times. It likes to escape EVERY time the back door is opened. It comes back, though, after a time.
7. Gone to sleep before midnight each night.
8. Watched a movie I didn't like. I did see "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "Garden State." I loved both.
9. Finished reading what I was supposed to read.
10. Been one of the "returning seniors" who go back to high school to rub it in that we no longer have to attend crappy-ass school from 8 to 3:30 every day. :-D
11. Showered more than 3 times. Gross, I know, but considering I haven't really gone anywhere or done anything, I don't feel the urge to shower every single day. ^_^
12. Gone to South Padre Island, but really... no surprise there.
13. Hung out with anyone from my graduating class, or any friends from home except Myra and Kevin.
14. Eaten healthily.
15. Driven anywhere.
16. Felt the urge to shop for a bajillion things I "need."
17. Checked my e-mail.
18. Gotten my hair cut.
19. Been excited to go back to classes.
20. Had the LOTR marathon. Eventually, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home