- Working in Chartreuse -

Friday, November 19, 2004

What am I doing awake at this ungodly hour?

I've been knitting Mitch's Gryffindor scarf, watching "Oliver's Twist," and listening to the top 25 songs I've played on iTunes.


Mitch's Gryffindor Scarf.... about halfway done

Things I've Decided About my Blog:
1. I will try to post at least once a day
2. Entries won't be mind-numbingly long
3. I'll link to words and things people might not necessarily recognize or know
4. I'll post pictures to show something I'm knitting, or to illustrate a point
5. I will learn how to work with things like linking to other people's sites in frames, but that will take time
6. It's my blog, so my poetry, my pictures, my thoughts, my crap gets put up here, and if you're offended, tell me so I can either defend my opinion or change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home