- Working in Chartreuse -

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Top 10 Things To Be Joyous About

10. No more geology labs
9. There is good honey out there. (As in, the sweet, slow, sticky amber-like liquid, not the poor grammar that might be expressed by an overly large Eastern European immigrant mother when her daughter gets dumped by a boyfriend.)
8. I can bribe myself with letting myself knit if I finish my 6 page book review for Archaeology due Monday which I can't do this weekend because editor Daddy is gonna be out of town.
7. Chocolate milk
6. Poetry Tomorrow Night (Despite the soggy, wetness of our secret spot)
5. Going home for Thanksgiving in a mere 7 days
4. Maybe going home early for Christmas (5 days early? *grin*)
3. The possibility of culinary school, sewing school, and crafts all summer in Spain.
2. I saw Redhead boy in class today (He's a senior and an RTF major and he's beautiful as all get out. But hopelessly out of my league, considering sorority girl was oogling him too.)
1. My birthday is in 10 days!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home