- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, November 15, 2004

Ah the Glories of Bach

Mood: Lazy, guilty, and yet profoundly content
Music: Bach - Fifth Brandenburg Concerto in D Major

Despite the fact I'm feeling like a lazy-ass for having spent the past six hours in front of a computer screen reading a canadian woman's knitting blog, and despite the fact that I have a 6 page book review of a profoundly frustrating (because of the politics of the author) book due next Monday, but I have to finish it before the weekend because my dad (read: editor) will be at the Harvard-Yale Football Game this weekend he will have absolutely zero chance to help me, and plus this weekend I have to pull together a project on the wretched movie (it is not worthy of being called a film) "The Luck of the Irish" (Disney did it, so they deserve the blame). And therefore, amidst the desires to become more "knittically active" (ie: post my knits online, comment on knitting, etc), I know I have to finish said wretched book review and even more wretched project by a week from tomorrow, in order to prance all the way home to the melodies of the Brandenburg Concertos.

What's for dinner, Annemarie? Mac and cheese. Why? Because I need to save 30 of my dine-in dollars in order to purchase some nifty silverplastic longhorn sticky car things to serve as Christmas presents for the 'rents.

Oh, and for the record: Never go cheap with food. You buy generic brand cookies thinking they'll taste just like Chips Ahoy! plus they're cheaper... WRONG. Same with generic honey... that was the worst damn 2 dollars for 3 ounces I've ever spent.

And I want Oatmeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home