- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I went to Dead Poets Society last night, and although it was supposed to end at 9, four of us just wound up sitting and talking for another two and a half hours. It was so cool. The other three people were smoking, and although I don’t smoke, I like the smell of cigarette smoke, especially at night and in the rain. But it wasn’t raining last night.

<>Today I was able to ask Voldie for a picture. Despite his oily viciousness, he seems like someone who’s NICE. Not necessarily loveable, but worthy of being nice to. Well, I got his picture, and I made Laura a birthday card out of it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!! I called her today to wish her Happy Birthday, found out that everything looks like it will be ok for her at home, and she teased me when I told her that I felt bad about Voldie. She thinks I’m going to get a crush on him… that SO is not going to happen! I’m not evil, but I’m not stupid either. Voldie probably thinks I’m a stalker, though, because I tried to “sneakily” take pictures of him today, as in, casually turning around in lecture to see if he was looking up so I could get his face rather than the side of it. Price, the girl who sits to the other side of me, was looking at me like I was a freak, same with the seat stealer. She asked me why I needed a picture of Voldemort. So I told her. But anyway, I got up the courage to ask him for a picture for a “photo project.” It wasn’t a lie, it was the truth. There IS a project going to come out of that! J I promise. Once I give Laura the birthday card, I’ll post the picture online so you can see him in his glory. I just can’t get over the fact that he seems so… not evil. I’ll trust Laura’s judgment on it though… hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home