- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's Registration Time!

Before I get to that, I just want to say that both yesterday and today have been really great. It's the chilly time of year when you can bust out your sweaters and feel cozy, and you feel like reading outside in the sun, or in a coffeeshop if it's raining. I felt like that today as I sat on the lawn in front of the Main Building with Laura, just talking. Yesterday, I went to Starbucks to grab a pumpkin-spice frappuccino, and it started raining on the way home. It felt so great to just walk in the rain.

Yesterday I decided to figure out what classes I should probably take for next semester, and I came up with four prospective schedules. More on that later... I have to write a paper, get some money, do laundry, and pack my bags to head home to Brownsville for tomorrow. Farewell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home