- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, October 18, 2004

I got back yesterday from seeing my family in Brownsville. Sometimes I wish I could just drop everything and go home to be with my family. However, the sentiment is lessening, because I really like UT and Austin, and plus, I have friends! Surprise surprise! Carol hasn't come back from this weekend, which indicates that something dreadful must have happened. She said that her grandmother was very ill, and that she might have to have surgery. Her grandma is very old, and has so many health complications that she might have just let herself go to be rid of them. I really do hope that nothing that serious has happened, and that if it has, that Carol will be alright.

In other matters, I have found a beautiful version of the Eric Clapton band (Blind Faith)'s song "Can't Find My Way Home" sung by Allison Krauss. She has a lovely voice, and her voice in that song is so soothing and beautiful. I also have yet to finish writing my Mid-Term paper for English by tonight, so that daddy can correct it, and I can turn it in tomorrow. I also am planning on knitting a new pair of socks, or better said, my first pair of socks. Cheer me on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home