- Working in Chartreuse -

Monday, April 18, 2005

So much to do... but too tired to do it

[mood: tired and a little depressed]
[music: Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon]

This weekend was great! Laura took me to her home in Houston, where I got to hang out with her, her momma and brotha and their menagerie of pets. It was really awesome, though not super eventful. Basically just movies and food. But then again, what else is there in life? Oh. I also taught Laura to knit, which makes me insanely happy because I no longer am the only one excited about two sticks and a piece of string. She caught on amazingly quickly, which pleased me immensely, because my poor sister didn't catch on, even after much coaxing.

Today I'm feeling a bit depressed because of the weather. It's grey, dreary, sort of wet, and humid despite the cool temperature. I need a nap, but I have this inexplicable urge to scour my room clean. Perhaps it's inspiration from Steph and Angela, who cleaned their apartment to levels of impeccable cleanliness. Very awesome.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger theMatt said…

    Scour clean? Oh please dear cousin, inspire me! My little world is quite messy after the inactivity of last week.

    Oh, and you'll be happy to hear that a couple of my friends are expressing interest in getting ME to knit. Uh...yeah. We'll see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home