- Working in Chartreuse -

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Laziness is a virtue, not a crime... how else would things be prevented from getting done?

I've decided I need to stop being so lazy. Well, next week, maybe. See, for the last two weeks I've just had so much work to do in each class, that this week I figure I'll give myself a break from being a diligent student. I'll pick up next week or something. But I know that the work is just piling up, especially because the semester's coming to a close. I have to finish reading several novels (by several I mean one), I have several chapters in several books to read before final exams (by several I mean an enormous and virtually unfathomable amount). Hooray. Plus, my roommate hasn't returned because her mother's sick. Oh well.

I've figured out what classes I want to take, and due to the poor selection of classes available to me (and that appeal to me at specific times) I may just end up taking 4 classes next semester. Since I'm in no hurry to graduate or anything, I'll finish in four years just as planned, and probably with electives and low course loads as well. Who knows. Hooray for prior credit!

Anyway, my time limit's up in the library, and I should probably get a move on doing some reading/correcting of a paper I wrote... I'm so glad my professor allows re-writes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home